Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcome to the MCRmy's official (kinda..) blog!

Hi! I'm Miri (aka Mizzleh). I'm nobody special; I just came up with the idea of a blog that the whole MCRmy writes in about anything!
Now, you're probably wondering "Okay...what the hell is the MCRmy?!".
Well, the MCRmy is the street team for the best band everrr (My Chemical Romance, duh). We're more than a street team, though - we're a family. We're also kind of insane (but awesome). Go check out www.mcrmy.com to find out more.

Now if you'll excuse me, a Grey's Anatomy rerun just came on and Izzie is pissed off that Alex slept with Olivia instead of her (but she should be going for George, because he is ADORABLE), and is now decorating the hell out of Meredith's house for Christmas.

1 comment:

Tine said...

YAY!. Miri I love you for making this blog XD
I loooove Grey's Anatomy!
Im hooked on that serie. LOL!