Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Hola! Yo no hablo espanol bueno...

Yes that above it pretty much the extent of my spanish speaking skills.

So my name is Jenn[ifer] just like 5 thousand other peoples in the world. I'm 15 and a sophomore. My MCRmy thinger is YouNeedALife because I use the same screen name for all the websites I go on. I wish I came up with something more creative though.

So today was my first day by in school which I found extremely gay and tomorrow we start the oh-so-wonderful benchmark testing and finals next week. [Yay] I'm pretty sure I'm failing chemistry at this moment and photography [don't ask]. I also now hate my new Spanish class and teacher with intensity of a thousand suns. That teacher is really quite diabolical by the way. [hah, I said way] She pretends to be all nice and sweet but then all of a sudden she'll just pile tests on us one after the other. [Evil beeyotch!] So yeah.

In other news, a couple weeks ago my marching band [I'm a total band geek] voted on our show for next year. It's going to be 007. As in James Bond. We already have like a movie trailer for our show and everything. Oh we also put in suggestions on stand tunes we might play and I wrote down BYOB by System of a Down, I think Welcome to the Black Parade, and the Mario Theme song.

So that's all for now. I hope you enjoyed my incessant [SAT word, yes!] ramblings....

2 comments:

Tine said...

YOU SAID THE W WORD. TWICE!
BWHAHA XD

Stargirl said...

Go band geeks!