Wednesday, January 2, 2008

It's Raining, It's Pouring.

Well, it's not, actually. But I'm waiting for it to rain. It shouldn't take long. It's always raining here. Which is awesome, if you're a frog. Or if you're Max.

And how awesome was Symonds yesterday? Hell yeah. Go Roy!
I'll assume that last statement means nothing to anyone who isn't either Australian or Indian. But Miri will get it. Teehee. Or something.

So. Wow. The blog has grown. I'm just going to take another moment to lord over the rest of you. I WAS THE FIRST TO POST. I feel a small victory dance is appropriate at this point. For those of you reading this, feel free to join me. It's just a jump to the left........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU PUT YOUR HAAANDS ON YOUR HIPS!
:D

Stargirl said...

And a step to the riiiiight