Friday, January 4, 2008

There is an evil monkey in my closet.

i decided, since everytime i open it everything falls out o_o
anywho my grandma took me out to breakfast and it was weird, then i just got home and im all alone and stuffs and it sounds like people are walking around upstairs. its only the creaky pipes but its scary anyw*ys.
yesterday i covered my walls with posters and magazines rip outs, so now you can barely see my walls and im gonna move on to my ceiling tomorrow.
i have to clean the kitchen...i dont wanna....i'll do it later ^_^
and my friend IMed me to tell me shes in deep shit o_O oh..she cant find the bottoms to her uniform. AHHH the mail man just scared me...he like creeps up and opens the screen door so slowly it creaks. as you can tell, im just rambling cause im quite bored. Someone tell my house to stop creaking and scaring me. its not funny xD i have a basketball game today for school, but school hasnt even started again yet...did that make sense? we're still on winter break, and i have a gameeee. it sucks. but my team went to panera yesterday and we had fun.
oh, and i found out my drama teacher lives around the corner from me o_o
thats it for my rambles i guess.
bwahahaha imma post with a pretty color :]

PRETTINESS!!!! *twitchspazz*

No comments: