Sunday, January 6, 2008

Yay for procrastination and BUB!!!


Well I should be doing my math homework and my current events but I'm totally a lazy bum so screw it.....

So I went to Wal-Mart today and they were playing "Franklin" by Paramore over PA system. I was all like wtf?? cause Wal-Mart is super gay and the spawn of the devil but anyrays...

So I'd definitely would to share with you guys something truly amazing. I call it BUB a.k.a. Brendon Urie's Butt. Before you have any preconceived notion about me let me just say I think Brendon himself is cute. But his butt on the other hand is like a separate entity. BUB is like the male Beyonce's of booties. Normally I'm all 'whatever' on the subject of guy butts but is something I had to share. It should have it's own cult or something.......


P.S. Jan. 4th was Jeph Howards(The Used's bassist) birthday! Go him!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PMSL @ Brendon's butt! Omfg.
O_O.

Unknown said...

>_<
Nice butt???

WOOOT!!

HOORAY FOR Jepha!!