Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I wanted start this with a little subtlety "Smart" Remark, But Couldn't think of anything...my gosh I'm starting to sound like Panic!

Hello Chaps,
Well lets start with a brief introduction since I believe most you guy don't really know me. :]
My name is Analise but I go by Ana. I'm 15. I love Vitamin Water.... I'm actually really smart I just hate doing homework.. Well that's enough for now.

Sooo Most of you are probably at school. I am at home babysitting my brother, Bryan, 3. (He LOVES MCR, TBS, FOB, and P!atD, Oh yeah Cobra Starship too)
Since my school is so very old and the teachers are moving into the new building today we got 2 extra day's off, you know packing and unpacking. So they shall BLOW UP! the old skool and here comes the new skool.

I guess this is it.
Here's to a better, brighter, and happier New Year.

xoxo. Ana
(Anagirl1203)

Observation of the Day:
Panic! Seems to be a very interesting topic.

1 comment:

Tine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.