Friday, January 4, 2008

NO W*Y!

PoisonAndFire here to start some rabid giggling. Ready?

...

On my WAY to subWAY today, I saw this WAY big billboard that said, "You're going WAY far aWAY from the right WAY!" So, I turned back the WAY I was supposed to be going, and discovered that I was on a one-WAY street going the wrong WAY!! FUCCCKKKK!!!!
So, I turned WAY the hell around; yunno, the ol' donut WAY, and ended up on a WAY high-speed police chase!!

That was definately the WAY biggest WAY lie WAY I have WAY ever told WAY... yesterday.

XoXo
c.

PS: Way. :] I love you guys.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

PMSL.
Omfg.
Too many Ways D:
*dies*

*twitch*

Tine said...

*points*
YOU_SAID_WAAAAAAAAY!

omb. THERES TOO MANY

Dyllan said...

*gasp*
YOU.
SAID.
WAY.
*dies of laughter*
darnnn you!!!

Jennifer said...

Hahahahaha.

WAAAAAAY.