Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tim Curry Is The Sex, Miri Is My New True Love and Guitar Hero Is Awesome. (Or; Max's Fantastic Day)

So, Miri is lovely. She's gonna run away with me to Bermuda. She just doesn't know it yet. :D

I spent pretty much all day playing Guitar Hero 3 on the Wii with my friend Samantha. She kinda sucked. I rocked. And together we managed to be mostly awesome.

Tim Curry, his fabulousness, is a lot older now than he was when he made Frank'n'Furter look so faaaaaaaantastic in fishnets, but he's still an amazing performer. And guess who has tickets to his latest production, Spamalot? *dances* Me me me me me me! And my grandparents. But mostly ME. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bermuda? Hellz yes! Lmfao.
Dude, it is SO easy to spend ages on Guitar Hero. I spent like, two days getting past Medium >_<.

Oh, and thanks for the videos! ^_^ I managed to sneak on a computer and download them, so now I've been watching Brendon cheat on his wife with his wife and stuff all day :D xD.

Tine said...

omfg. I'd NEVER guess that you had the tickets!
rofl xD ive never heard of him tho -hides-