Saturday, January 5, 2008

ZZzzzZZ

so last night i was soo tired, i fell asleep on my laptop on the wrong w*y in my bed. then i woke up and threw everything on the ground and slept the right w*y on my bed, then i woke up again cause my laptop was flashing, and i took the hoodie i was wearing and threw it on my laptop. then i woke up like 30min ago, and i was confused cause i was still fully dressed in my bball uniform. O_o
and i couldnt remember why i was in my uniform in the first place....then i did :]
anywho, we lost our game by one, im really pissed at my coaches...i dislike them stronglyy. and my friend who was on the team couldnt play cause she had a concussion last week and lost all her memory for a while. she didnt know who anyone was and when they asked if she knew where she lived she said Zimbabwe xD so we laughed at her. but shes okay now.
hjdgkjsf im still tired and can barley typeee.
COFFEE TIME!!!


....
*posts in more pretty colors*
^_^

2 comments:

Tine said...

pretty colors makes our blog look like a rainbooooow ^_____^

and woow what did your friend do to gte that head concusion? D=

*gives coffee*

Dyllan said...

she was playing basketball, and she got elbowed in the head twice then fell on it o_o
yay coffee *sips* thank youuu :]