Saturday, January 5, 2008

Boys are O_______________O

Yes, Boys.
they're hard to understand, and they say that WE are hard to understand O_O
Well a few blogs ago i told you about the guys i liked. like 4 of them xD ive made my decission. a few days ago already tho XD Its gonna be the player O_O ROFL! he's not much of a player tho, but yeh, He's just so darn adorable XD tonight i was out to this place we all go to, every saturday
like a bar with cewl music :] they play mcr too ^__^ Well that guy was there too. first it was a little awkward, cuz i guess we both didnt know how to act. we have kissed before tho XD but yeah later on we talked more and hugged :p We didnt kiss tho, and ive got no idea why not, I guess he doesnt know either. anyrays my friend says he looks jealous when i talk with another boy. so thats a good thing, right? XD Well I hope he likes me; idk maybe ive got a lowself esteem or whatever, but i just still dont believe he really likes me. He asked me if i came next week tho :] so thats a good too thing right? Gah im sorry if this all doesnt make any sense.
Im not good at explaining these things XD

Anyrays. IVE GOT MY PHONE BACK :]
*does happy dance*
It was at that bar, with all my hope i asked if they had found a phone
and guess what they did XD and it was mineeeeeeeee <3

oh yeah.
I love this blog XD


I love you all :]

1 comment: