I haven't blogged in a while. So, seeing as you've all probably missed me, I'm going to write some lists.
A list of odd moments at work.
1. After dropping a pile of dusty (thankfully empty) Wii boxes onto myself, two of the boys automatically went to brush the dust off my blouse, before realising a second later that their hands were hovering over my breasts.
2. Kyle, after turning 21, and having a wild weekend, unbuttoning his shirt to show me his first tattoo. In the middle of the store. Which was filled with customers.
3. Moments after event number 2, I pulled my shirt up to show off the bruises on my ribs, from a go-kart incident.
4. Trying to count Pokemon cards while discussing the assistant manager's sexuality. With the assistant manager. And Keira Knightley's breasts.
5. The assistant manager offering me a rice ball while saying, "Here, munch on one of my balls.", then laughing and saying, 'Oh god, I'll be up for sexual harrassment charges with these jokes!' as he walked out the door from the back room. Two seconds later, when I walked out, a male customer looked me up and down, looked at the assistant manager and said, "Niiiiiiiiice!"
6. Spending New Years Day drinking Boost juice and having pizza delivered to the store. And being paid a lot for it.
7. Being hit on by a transvestite. 'Nuff said.