Friday, January 4, 2008

My Little Brother is TOROLLY AWESOME!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

My Little brother he's 3, Bryan.


Okay, Okay HE CAN ACTUALLY SING/sound out words that are like the real words of WttBP!!!
He just did it now!!! Aww. I'm so proud!!
He also does Gee crazy arm movements from the vid. And he can like sing I'm not Okay with the "Go!" and "Yeeaaah!" live parts. :D And He can do the Helena dance kinda. And when Gee is on his knees singing. IDLY too, Famous, venom, and GoY

He head bands to the I'm not okay part you where Gee, Frankie, and Toro are headbanging!!
and screams "TRUST ME!"

Also in the Not okay vid. THe beginning where Gerard is uncool he can say all of that!!!

He prances and dances around to MAMA, and He also headbangs to Honey, Our Lady of Sorrows.

And when Mikey Dies in GoY he say's "Uh Oh! Oh No Mikey!"

He can't even speak properly yet!! But he knows these!!
And he can recognize all of the boys plus Matt in photo's or video's!!

Gahh. I love him to death!
This is him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! He ROCKS.
I got really excited when my 6 year old cousin told me he watched the Fall Out Boy video "with the monkeys", rotfl xD

Tine said...

OMB *steals little brother*

Dyllan said...

aww he's so cute.
can i take him home?
:]