Wednesday, January 9, 2008

,sdhfakjs YAYYYY

SO!
my basketball team for school won our first 5 games and we were like, YAY UNSTOPPABLE!!!
then we lost 6 straight games and we were like, nooo....stoppable :[[[ and we were the last in the league :[[
BUT TODAY, WE WON AGAINST THE #2 TEAM BY ONE POINT!!!!
xlzxkfjhaksdf h IT WAS AMAZING AND WE SCORED IN THE LAST SECOND AND STOLE THE BALL AND *sighs* it.was.amazing. and there was this girl who was like, 6feet tall and really wide [nice w*y to say fat...but i feel bad saying fat so shes wide] and she kept cussing us out and knocking us to the ground just cause she was pissed, and this other girl kept going, "you're running the play wrong, you think you're so good, you're nothing, you're gonna lose this shit, dont miss your fucking shot bitch." and my team was like,
KJFSDHAKJFHSAIDFHKJF I HATE YOUUUU.
but we won,
and holy crap im so freaking happy.

...but now i think im about to be single again...
*sadness*
BUT WE WONNNNN.
and and and uhm...today was an okay day i guess. a squirrel ran into my classroom window, it was pretty funny.

...and now im single.
skjdfkjsafh gahhhhhhh
this is the 2ND time they've broken up with me.
2nd.
urg.
i tend to fuck things up a lot.
kjhfskjhdsljh
uhm, okay, happy things to make me happy....

uhm, i went to the paramore concert two months ago and i just uploaded my pictures to my computer for some reason, and one is my background and its a really good shot and it makes me proud.
and and and
my new laptop,
is AMAZINGG!
i love it,
i can like, distort peoples voices on the video and its really fun.
okay,
i've talked long enough,
imma post in a pretty color again.




COLOR FTW!!!!!!


xo

1 comment:

Tine said...

winning from those loserfaces team FTW :D
bwhaha its like an IN YO FACE for them xD
Im sorry that youre single again D=
*high five for being single*

and hell yes, color pwns :D