Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Tine loves Anime :]

Yes. Today i feel like writing about Anime/Manga :D
I have to wait for another week and 2 days till the new Naruto episode comes.
And I can't wait. I've seen naruto like twice.. all the 250 episodes or something.
Yes, i'm pretty lifeless and animeobsessed, kthnx.
I've also watched these: Death Note, Nightwalker, School Rumble, NANA, Strawberry Panic, Gravitation, Elfenlied and Saint Beast.
Some are pretty short, but still epic :]
For example, Nightwalker has only 12 episodes. It's about this Vampire who takes care of all the other evil night creatures, It's pretty awesome, i recommend it to all of you animefans ^__^
While anime is free, manga isn't. Well some manga's are downloadable on the internet, but i prefer to buy the books and collect them. I started a few months ago and decided to only buy 2 a month, since they're pretty expensive. The last month i bought like 4? xD It's really obsessing. For me it is anyrays, but I can be really obsessing over most things. Like MCR, the MCRmy, Anime & Manga. My friends have to hear me brabbling about it every day. Even when i TRY to not talk about it, i still end up talking about it :p Like now, I'm again talking about it ^__^
I've got like, 11 manga's right now. 4 from Ghost Hunt.
Part one was the first book i got, my friend gave it to me ^__^ so sweet.
I've also got 3 from Naruto, 2 from Death Note, 1 from Anne Freaks and one from MARS.
Mars is really epic, its like a love story and its reaaaally cute, yet very sad.
Milly gave it to me, along with her letter (she's my very epic Rmypenpal) Im very thankfull for that ^__^ I'm looking forward to the next one! And if you like cute love stories, I highly recommend to read MARS, from Fuyumi Soryo :D

Well, so long for my brabbling story, My parents are whining about that i should go to the shower NOW. they aren't patient, and i keep procrastinating. No good combination, So now I'll go ^__^
Love you all!

Ps; Panic! sure is the Topic of the day, rofl! My friend is obsessed about them, but I dont really listen to them. :p

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I ♥ Gravitation.
It's so cute!
And Mars is a really good series