Thursday, January 3, 2008

This blog post is NOT about Panic! At the Disco.

Just so you know! Heheheh.
Although I can't promise I won't make the occasional remark about a FBR band or MCR...

BECKETT!

Ahem.
Anyw*y. I have a piano lesson tonight. I did my 2nd grade piano exam a few months ago (I got an A! Party!) and now I'm doing 4th grade piano. Meaning I skipped 3rd grade. SCARY. My piano teacher's all like "YOU CAN DO IT!" and I'm like "Yeah! I hope :c..". The main reason why I'm skipping a year is because I'm doing VCE music at school this year (Australia's school year starts in late Janurary/early Feburary). Fun fact: there are 3 other people in my music class. VCE is HSC in some other states, and is pretty much 11th and 12th grades. I plan to go from 2nd grade to 6th grade piano in 2 years. Again, SCARY.
Other subjects I'm doing this year are Religion (THEY FORCE US! I'm an atheist being forced to take Religion!), English, International Politics, Literature, General Maths, and 12th grade Legal Studies. Eeeee. I have about 7 novels or books of poetry to read in a month. Oh shit. The Rose Notes (lameeee!), John Donne Selected Poems (kind of awesome. Nerd.), Two Centuries of Australian Poetry (boo!), Hotel Sorrento (eh..), Montana 1948 (yay!), and Animal Farm (yay for George Orwell? y/y?).

Random: Last night I had a dream that I saved a hamster from a science experiment which involved throwing it around. Poor thing.

My teeth hurt! I'm tired! I'm hungry!
Okay there's my whinging done for today.
Sorry if I bored you, hehehe.

Oh, and my dog, Tara, says HI. She just walked in and looked at me, before rolling over. I also have another dog called Monty. He's a little bit camp (not joking).

Tara is love. - Photo Hosted at FriendsOrEnemies
Hai!
Anyhoo, I'm off to find something to eat.
xo.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I read Animal Farm in seventh grade.

Amazing book.

Good luck with piano.

Gabe is cool!
G.A.B.E. GOnna get you high!

Anonymous said...

Thanks ^_^

Lol, I can't remember when I read Animal Farm :P. It was a while ago so I'm reading it again.

---- said...

Read 1984. :D



And yes, Miri does indeed like to write stupid stuff in the labels.

Anonymous said...

I find it ironic that they based Big Brother on 1984. Because it's not really a "HAI IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF CAMERAS WERE EVERYONE AND BEING WATCHED BY THE GOVERNMENT/BIG BROTHER!" book. XD

Tine said...

Yay for not talking about PATD XD

Anonymous said...

Someone should bake me a cake for that, LOL.

Omfg @ my last comment o_o. I think I meant "If cameras were everywhere and everyone was being watched..".
D:

Tine said...

LOL @ that comment
I read that but i didnt even notice.
XD