Wednesday, January 2, 2008

hello... :3

Hi everyone! I'm Roz, 16PaperLanterns (Green Day, anyone?) on the MCRmy. I'm 15, and female. I like MCR, GD, Kill Hannah, the Bouncing Souls and a bunch of other bands... I'm really into art, I play flute in band, I can play guitar, I'm a veggie, and I hate homework. Ummm... yeahhh.
:D
So today was the first day of school after break. A couple of my friends and I sat by the corner near my locker on Main Street (the main 2nd floor hallway), and were sitting there, half-asleep, until we realized that nobody else was in the hallway anymore, and we were all late for class. I got bored because I had study, and drew a picture. :] I basically drew it for the rest of the day. I have no idea what happened in any of my classes, lmao.
The only really bad thing about school was that I had to walk around school with this giant weight of books on my back, and I bruised my ribs falling down the stairs at church last week. And then my foot started randomly hurting, and then my elbow, and then my calves... I'm falling apart. D:

I hope that wasn't too boring...
~Roz

edit: oh, and I have no idea what's up with Mikey's hair, either. :|

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What's this news about Mikey's hair??

Tine said...

Ohhhh i love that drawing!
ROFL at mikey's hair

Unknown said...

OHh on your drawing!!

It's amazing!
Geez. I wish I could draw.

Stargirl said...

Your drawing is really good! I play flute too :D

ZebraNamedToto said...

i play clarinet, take that! hah!

i really like your drawing. i can't draw real people to save my life just like anime character and whatnot.