Thursday, January 3, 2008

Hi! ^v^

Hello. I guess I'll give myself a short introduction. (Warning: I suck at intros XD)

Well, my name is Sarah. I'm trapped in Tennessee at the moment, and is a huge fan of MCR. I'm even proud to say MCR saved my life! ^_^ But that's a loooong story, and I know you don't have the attention span to read it all.

So, to make this intro short, I love to write, draw, design, paint, sing, dance, and of course, MCRmying. ;D

Yup, that's me. If you wanna find out more just IM me.

~** Peace from Arraya! **~

1 comment:

Tine said...

Me loves designing, painting and drawing too.
I also love to sing (what i cant but i sing loud on my own)
Dancing is fun too. altho I look like a panguin. And well MCRmying is stupid >.< jk LOL
I dont really like writing.. well its cool but i cant do it so i like better to read:P