Thursday, February 28, 2008

ZOMG. UNIVERSITY.

I start next week.
At the shittiest school in Australia, I swear to fucking god. *rolls eyes* There were just 2 places that offered precisely what I (think I) want to study. James Cook University in Cairns, which is where I live now, or Monash, in Melbourne. Both offered me places. And being the stupid fucking sensible loser that I am, I chose James Cook, because, 'If I decide that I don't like my course half way through the semester, I won't have wasted an exorbitant amount of money on moving and accomodation.' I can't believe that I actually voiced that stuupidstupidstupid thought aloud. Because OF COURSE, my parents agreed.

I hate being sensible.


Ohhh, I'm studying Information Technology, with a major in Games Development, in case anyone was wondering. But I threw a tantrum until they let me take visual art as an elective. ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!
YOU SHOULD'VE GONE TO MELBOURNE, DUDE.
BECAUSE I'M IN MELBOURNE.
AND I'M AWESOME.
8D
I plan to go to Monash, too ._. But to study journalism :>.

---- said...

Hell yeah!
Well, one of the deciding factors was the fact that JCU awarded me two scholarships, each for $2000. So I'm kinda hoping to transfer to Monash, after first year and after I get the money. :D

And then we can be awesome in Melbourne together. And bake cookies. Or something.