Friday, February 22, 2008

SNOW!!!!!!

SNOW DAYYY!!!!!
more like ice day cause like, theres a centimeter of snow on the ground but its really icey.
So i'm watching rob and big and the avatar.
and im really hungry...o_o
rob and big is really funny. :]

SO THE OTHER DAY,
i went to the linkin park concert, and it was amazinggg.
but i lost my voice.
and it hasnt come back yet. lol
but but but...i had a point to make...i forgot it o_o

i wish i could skateboard.
:/

anywhoo
im really happy i dont have school today.
:D

thats all.


bye!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no school today either!

..But that's because it's Saturday ._.
Rofl! :>

Tine said...

the Dutch AVATAR is spoken by this boy in my school *proud*
XD


LP is amazing live :DDDD

I can skateboard.
well not really. but i can ride on it without falling. XD

Unknown said...

I can skate! And Do a few tricks! >_< LIike Ollies and Kickflips but I can't Manual for my soul.

And LP is pretty effing awesome.

....Even though I intentionally/wasn't my fault missed their set during Projekt Rev. :/ But I had been standing for like 5 hours and lost all my energy during MCR and TBS.

And I had no school Friday!