Sunday, February 10, 2008

Le sigh -_-.

You know how in every family there's one that...doesn't quite fit in? Who is, I suppose, the "rebel"?
Well, in my family it's my cousin.
He doesn't really mean to do what he does, I guess - he's got a mild behavioural disorder. Well, he does, and he knows the difference between right and wrong, but he can't really control himself sometimes.
Also he likes to skip school and throw things at people.
Anyway, today he got super pissed off while he was at our house because my little sister was ignoring him (she had her friends over). So he decided to run away.
Because, although his parents try, I'm the only one he sort-of listens to, I was left to look around the streets for him.
And then I got this mental image of me around 27 and him about 18, and me having to bail him out of jail for some stupid vandalism crime. T_T.
In case you're wondering, he's fine, he managed to get back to my house while I was looking for him.
And you know what he did when I got home?
The Nelson-from-The-Simpsons laugh.
:l.
Gahh!

-goes to listen to BMTH :].-

2 comments:

Tine said...

D= naww
I have an uncle,
he's 48, still lives with my grandma,
never had a girlfriend or maybe one when he was young, and he's scary as hell O_O
with family theres just bound to have someone who doesnt fit in. It's like.. a golden rule for having a family.. or somethign xD

Unknown said...

Miri To the Rescue!