Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Y'know what's weird?

When you see people you've always thought were scary or intimidating or something, and they're crying.
This girl burst into tears in class today O_O. D:
It was just a bit strange.
I hope her friends are worrying about her and trying to help her.

Also, today I drove down this street where I had this, um, breakdown or something in, last year (it was actually in the car on the way to school, and mum told me to get out of the car and walk home, so I walked, crying, for about an hour and it was not fun). It was also strange, because I was a bit hyper on Coke (THE SODA. NOT THE DRUG! -dies-), and laughing, and then I realised where I was and how bad I felt then. But so much has changed. It never occured to me, until today, how much happier I am now. "Things have changed for me, but that's okay", etc etc.

In other less depressing news, I moved into my new house a few days ago ^_^! It's lovely, I heart it muchly. I shall take pictures of it and post them so you can all share in the lovelyness!

My new obsession is Emilie Autumn. She is a classically trained violinist, but her band (Emilie Autumn and the Bloody Crumpets, yes I know, best band name ever) plays this kind of dark-cabaret-gothic-industrial-electronic-type music. It's good, if you're weird like meeee. My favourite song of her's is currently Opheliac :DD.
Note the Shakespeare reference! Yesyes!
And she recites Hamlet's letter to Ophelia in it, /death.
NOBODY OUT-CRAZIES OPHELIA! Twitchtwitch! (Except Miri, possibly).

I've got four SACs next week O_O! SACs are School Assessed Courseworks, by the way, and are pretty much mini exams. I have one for Legal Studies, one for Literature, one for Religion (ew), and one for English.
Luckily, I don't have to study much for Literature and English, as they're just essays and we won't know the topic until the day of the SAC.
I'm freaking out about Legal Studies though, because it's a year 12 subject (I'm in year 11), so it counts towards my final mark next year and therefore what university courses I'll get into. Ahh, freak out, etc. But my last Legal Studies SAC wasn't too bad, so I think I'll be okay. Also, I love Legal Studies, because I am a massive nerd, gah.

My dear friend, Laura, turns 17 tomorrow! Yaaaayyy! She likes The Simpsons and Futurama, Operator Please, Dale Thomas (he's an Australian football player in the worst team ever, aka: Collingwood), and saying to me "YOU SUCK! ...Pete Wentz!" (T_T Jeez, thanks). I will try and force her to look at this, so wish her a happy birthday :D!

EDIT:
http://galadarling.com/article/house-of-holland
^ Funniest. Rhymes. Ever.
Let's make some up!
My one at the moment is...

YOU'RE A SEXY LUMP
PATRICK MARTIN STUMP

^_^.

No comments: