Tuesday, March 18, 2008

hmmm

I haven't posted in a whiiiiile...
since I have, two people I knew died unexpectedly (one was 80-ish, basically my third grandma, in a fire. The second was a boy I was in band with--sweetest kid I've ever met--and he died on Friday, of flu/pneumonia/MRSA staph infection.), and I am now failing Math.
not to be depressing or anything. :/ It just kind of had to be said.

uhhhhhhhhhhhh on a lighter note!
I'm taking painting classes every Saturday, and they are fucking awesome. It's at the museum in Boston, and we have a studio on the third floor, separate from all the galleries, so we play music (we can bring in mix cds when we want to), and paint acrylics for two hours. Sometimes I even talk to people! :o Pretty amazing, seeing how I kind of hate people.
I also have been conquering my internet addiction \o/. Not that I don't still spend ages online, I just have more control. And I do more homework. (I'm still trying to work out how all this has led to failing Math. Maybe the internet has a positive effect on the left side of my brain??)
I'm listening to the Beatles. wooo.
And I've recently fallen back in love with The Black Parade. For a while I wasn't listening to it because I had played it so much for so long, but now it's awesome again. And the artwork, and everything...

Anyway, I hope you guys have been having a better time than I have.
love,
Roz

1 comment:

---- said...

Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll keep your loved ones in my thoughts tonight.