Wednesday, March 19, 2008

NO MOARR SCHOOOOOLLL!

..for two weeks.
But still! Yay!
Today we only had to go till 1:15pm, so we basically did nothing in the classes we did have.

In Politics, because our teacher was away, we had the Chinese teacher as a sub.
She is the FUNNIEST LITTLE OLD LADY EVER. Really.
She's about half the height of everyone in my class, and she started doing some yoga-style thing in the middle of class, rotfl.
And then people were throwing paper at each other and one hit the teacher accidentally O_O.
And she started yelling in Chinese D:
But then she was all like "HAHAHA, I JOKE." And it was scary.
So then she starts talking about how she is too old so she's going to retire soon, because she lives almost an hour away.
And one girl asks "Where do you live?"
So she goes "MAI HOUSE, HAHAHAHA." O_O. LMAO.

Then I had English, and for some reason we watched the movie Thirteen. And my English teacher was sitting there going "OMG I'M GONNA GET FIRED FOR LETTING YOU WATCH THIS."
But it's a shitty movie anyway, tbh. -_-.
A little bit too "OH DRUGS AND SMOKING AND TONGUE PIERCINGS AND SELF-HARM ARE AWESOME, BLAH BLAH BLAH" for me, but hey. It's not too bad.

Soyes.
That was my day.
And now I have to go shopping for a new piano :/
Because my parents' knowledge of pianos/music in general consists of: It sounds pretty!
o_o.
:].
So how are you?
I have a headache. D:

No comments: