Sunday, March 23, 2008

Proooooocrastination.

So, pretty much, I'm supposed to be working on a maths assignment for university. Buuttttt, I'm tired and cranky because I'm tired and cranky. Lol.
I go to uni 4 days a week (my Fridays suck so much. 9 am til 7 pm NO BREAKS) and then work for the remaining 3. I love my job. And I love going to uni. But I also love having free time, which I now have NONE OF.

But that's okay, see. I have these two awesome new friends. Gavin and Thomas. Gavin, who I may or may not be developing a small ~thing~ for, is pretty much the awesomest thing ever. He has a framed poster of the original 150 Pokemon above his bed. Thomas is the cooooooooooolest cat in town. He sings to me and I share my cupcakes with him. ^_^

So I spend a sqillion dollars in phone credit a day on these boys, because apparently they miss me so much during the three days that I don't spend in classes/mucking around in the cafeteria/playing randoms sports with them that they feel the need to message me. All the time. Even at 2.30 IN THE MORNING when they've been drinking. T__________________________T


AND NOW THAT YOU'RE ALL UPDATED ON MY FAAAAANTASTIC LIFE, YOUR NORMAL VIEWING PROGRAMME WILL RESUME.

1 comment:

Tine said...

OMG I LOVE POKEMON
I used to know all 150 out of my head, when someone would ask me: what's number 76? i'd know. XD
i could also tell all 150 backwards O_O
I seriously had no life back then.
I still don't have a life XD I'm lazy, do nothing at all, and when i have to do something, I procrastinate it, because i'm busy with being lazy, xD