Monday, August 25, 2008

:DDDDDDD REVIVE THIS JOINT!

:DDDDDDDD

hai guysssssssss..

Or whoever still goes on this >_<

I kind of forgot about my blogger account...sorryyy...

I start School tomorrow and I'm Uber Excited!

Cause my summer was pathetic and boring :/.

*********************************
>_> restarted. November 21st, 2008.

xD Twilight is out today.
I'm not watching it yet :]
Waiting for like 2 weeks after enough of the screaming little girls have screamed their silly heads of.
BTW. PATTINSON WAS SO MUCH BETTER AS CEDRIC DIGGORY!!!!!
>_> HARRY POTTER FTW.
:D
Yay.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

THIS BLOG SHALL LIVE!
-__-
lol my summer was pathetic and boring too. D:
But I still don't want to go back to school yet. Which starts in six days. I have sucky classes.

Dyllan said...

school doesnt start until the 3rd for me.

im not excited. -_-;